Pride Cymru tickets are on valid when purchased from our official ticket shop on the Pride Cymru website. A ticket purchased from secondary ticket sites or from ticket touts will not be valid and Pride accepts no liability for refunds.
Anyone who’s purchased from Viagogo or other secondary sites other than the Pride ticket shop should contact us at email@example.com
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bankcard or payment details.
- Customers email address will be subscribed to the Pride newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Pride Cymru reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
- All sales are final.Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Festival is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund.
Booking fee of £1.50 - £2.50 per ticket.
VIP tickets can be purchased via the Pride Cymru ticket shop
PRIDE CYMRU OPENING TIMES:
Saturday 27th August 2022 12.00pm – 11:00pm. Last entry 10:00pm
Sunday 28th August 2022, 12:00pm – 11:00pm. Last entry 10.00pm
Your ticket does not guarantee immediate entry to the event. Pride Cymru operates an at any one time capacity for safety reasons therefore you may experience a wait at the entrance on arrival if the event has reached capacity and may be operating on a one in, one out system.
PEAK ENTRY TIMES:
Peak entry times are between 2pm and 6pm with expected queues of 45-60 minutes at this time.
All patrons will be searched and patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry.
ACCESSIBILITY AT PRIDE
For access information, please visit our website
IMPORTANT FESTIVAL RULES:
We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at all our bars. If you can’t provide valid identification when requested, you will not be served alcohol and you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please, make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. Please note we only accept driving licence or passport as valid ID.
- Pride Cymru operate a bag search policy. You may also be searched using a pat down method or a security wand.
Code of Conduct
- We expect everyone attending Pride to behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Pride Cymru and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Any offensive behaviour including homophobia, transphobia, racism or sexism will not be tolerated.
- All staff, security personnel, medical teams, Police, Fire and Ambulance should be treated with respect. Any incident of sexual harassment towards anyone working on the event may be reported to the Police and dealt with accordingly.
- Please comply with requests/ directions from staff regarding event operations.
If you have a complaint during the event please report it to a member of staff in the first instance. If your complaint requires further investigation, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to be investigated and responded to appropriately.
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details.
- Customers email addresses will be subscribed to the Pride Cymru newsletter for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Drones/UAV’s (Unmanned Ariel Vehicles) are remote controlled aeroplanes, helicopters or other flying models often fitted with a camera.
- General use of drones and remote controlled flying models is not permitted on any event site
Permitted and Prohibited Items
- Prescribed medication. If you need to take medication we strongly advise you contact our Accessibility team to be issued with a pass that will indicate you are carrying medication.
- Small amounts of food for personal consumption only.
- Re-usable non-glass sealed drinks bottles up to 500ml (there will be signposted water points on the park)
- Fold away camping style chair
- Only fold up/ telescopic umbrellas allowed (no golfing umbrellas!)
- Cameras with three-inch lenses or shorter
- No illegal or psychoactive substances
- No drinks except soft drinks up to 500ml in a sealed plastic container
- No suitcases/ large rucksacks/ bags over A4 size
- No homophobic etc slogans- wording to be confirmed
- No air horns/ megaphones/ claxon’s similar
- No dangerous/ hazardous items
- No bicycles/ skateboards and scooters
- No food – other than personal consumption
- No Chinese lanterns or Inflatables
- No unauthorised professional commercial photography
- No super soakers/ water pistols
- No spray cans (paint) or gas canisters
- No fires/ BBQ’s/ Fireworks/ Flares
- No tabards or reflective jackets
- No lasers or laser pens
- No flyers/ posters or unauthorised trading
- No drones
- Right of Admission Reserved
- Children U14 must be accompanied by an adult over 18- 2 children per adult
- Challenge 25 in operation
- Confiscated items will NOT be returned
All confiscations will be non-returnable
There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the event. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry. A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the event sites if they are found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if they take any photograph, make a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything for commercial gain.
Pride Cymru official photographers and film crews are in attendance on the event sites and attendees give permission for photographic material to be used for Pride Cymru promotional purposes. There will also be representatives of the LGBT+ and mainstream media outlets in attendance documenting the events for editorial reporting purposes. If you do not wish your image to be captured by them please make it clear to them if you are approached.
Pride Cymru has an extensive security plan for all event sites. This is signed off by the Event Liaison Panel for Cardiff.
Any items that are confiscated by a member of security will be non-returnable
By purchasing a ticket
- You confirm that the ticket holder is over 14 or will be accompanied by an adult over 18 and a child ticket must be accompanied by a scanned adult ticket
- You agree to comply with and enforce all applicable laws and regulations in connection with the event.
- You will behave in a manner consistent with the celebration of Pride Cymru and the positive value of diversity and identity in the LGBT+ communities.
- Tickets will not be refunded (expect in circumstances below)
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions or terrorism, in which event you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a full refund will be issued.
- You are purchasing a ticket for Pride Cymru rather than an individual artist. Pride Cymru reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders without prior notice and do not issue refunds except in circumstances outlined above.
- Our security measures are under constant review, and may need to change at short notice. Please check back for up-to-date information.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
- Your ticket does not guarantee immediate entry to the event. Pride Cymru operates an at any one time capacity for safety reasons therefore you may experience a wait at the entrance on arrival if the event has reached capacity and may be operating on a one in, one out system.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation